- Home Automation/DIY
- Industrial Automation
- Test Fixtures
- High Power Applications
- Light and Appliance Control
The high power relay board contains 8x 16A relays capable of switching high current both AC and DC loads. Our boards are specifically designed to be used in high reliability industrial environments that require them operate for long duration’s without failure. Only the highest quality components are chosen to guarantee they’ll operate with low failure rates. For this reason we chose to use TE power relays for their high reliability and long lifetimes.
The specific relays used on this board are the TE Connectivity Schrack Power Relays which are known for their high reliability, low failure rates and ability to operate in all conditions.
The High Power Relay board goes with the IOBrick product line and can be chained together with any of the other boards using the I2C interface or connect up to 4 of these high power relay boards together in the stack with independent control off all the relays. This board can be controlled with the USB Control Board or the Multi Purpose Relay board which has various types of additional relays.
See the Additional information tab or product datasheet tab on this page or the to see more board specifications.
- (1) High Power relay board
Only in -001 pluggable configuration:
- (8) High Current Terminal plugs
- (1) Power Input Terminal Plug
- External power adapter: we do not include the power brick because different applications have different needs and might not need the same types of modules. Power can be supplied with an external power supply or a 12V wall adapter such as which is available in our store can be used.